Thursday, July 09, 2009

The AUDACITY of my counterparts.

Before I even begin to tell you this story...know I am highly pissed off.....

This Independence Day,(2009, a holiday used to celebrate freedom and history of our nation as a whole; unity.) A white family in Ohio and two friends (3 Adult males, 1 adult female, 1 teen female, and 1 teen boy) were coming home from celebrating their independence and freedom when attacked by 50 black teenagers. They repetively cried out "Its our world". And beat the white crowd to the ground. The teenage girl jumped in to help her father but was pushed away. The mother pushed her 14 yr old son into the bushes to protect him then proceeded to help her husband...No success...They were all on the ground getting beat in their heads...After a good 7 minutes the massive group of teenage black boys ran off....Fortunately no one was seriously injured and made it out alive.

How freakin fair is this?? After hundreds of years to get us away from slavery, then segregation , and even racism (which we were close to erradicating thanks to Obama) HOW DARE THEY DO THIS!! Obviously they dont know he sweat, blood, and lives that have been jeapordized just to get us to this point. And you NEGROES have the audacity to belittle our race again by showing no class for the state you are in now??? I dont know if this was done out of hatred,racism, revenge, or stupidity...but to me it looks like a disgusting combination of all of them. I can honestly say that this one time where I can say I am dissapointed at my black counterparts.....smh.

Comment and tell me what you think.
[Note: This topic is not for blacks only. If you have an opinion, use your voice and your rights....speak your mind]


To read about the topic more in depth....
Read the Article I got it from

1 ppl talkin' to me:

silver n' gold said...

words can't described how I felt while reading this.. I want to say some very hatred words towards this post, but i dnt want to belittle our race as they did.Its sad to read about our young black teens doing such an horrific crime like this.... the devil has many face :(

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?