Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sagging Scholar

Story: Im on the plane and while making my way down the aisle, I encounter a bit of ignorance. I was marching down the aisle with 3 heavy bags in my hands while my pants innocuously slipp down below my waist. I had many passngers boarding the plane after to me so ii decided not to indulge myself in an act of incovenience. Instead I positively procrasinated pulling my pants up to meet the standard of the opposing eye. But while putting our bags in the overhead compartnment a rude female inconsiderately attempts to embarass me. "Young Man! Pull your pants up! We dont need to see what your mother pampered before she left the house. You're a disgrace to all young men trying to improve the so called 'status' that you all have."......And i said..."Yes Ma'am". But as I took my seat I thought of all kinds of crazy names i could have called her.....but out came this.



I only write when it’s right.

But seeing that is appealing these niggaz who take my opinions too light

…I think I just might…

Take the time to shed my insight

…dim my bright lights..

Cause all they see is my plaid stripes

My H-A-N-E-

…and think that that my possible capacity for knowledge is empty.

But I’m compelled to disagree

..Inevitably…

My mind is sharper than a talkative drunk with a bottle whiskey…

And now I only feel compelled to share my thoughts when I’m disagreed, with…

Cause honestly I feel my knowledge has been tampered ….with..

All these struggles that I’ve endured only top pamper….it….

Striving to know all I can because my capacity is Limit…Less….

They think it can be stuff in a match box that’s standard…width….

But I refuse to let my ignorance exude and show that this exchange of wits is a battle im willing to lose..

Buttons pushed by these milksops that never walked in my shoes…

That judgmentally tempts me,

Try to intellectually pimp me…

They can’t see that when I brainstorm its far more than windy…

Nah…

They can’t see im a flashy genius.

And just because I want to show off the garments that hides my anus

….doesn‘t make me banal.

It makes me collectively more brain-al...

Cause as I encounter you judgmental “rangers”…

I stand firm and show I’m not changing…

Just as Socrates did as he roamed the streets engaging in witty dialogues with strangers

As I encounter these obstacles

I’ll just fight harder as I grow smarter

…Yea….

And represent m as a Sagging Scholar.






. . . . .okay ill admit...shits pretty ignorant. =/ . . . .but heres my point.





You always here "dont judge a book by its cover" but who actually applies. Not the chick on the airplane! How inconsiderate and rude she was! She doesnt know that i actually dont even sagg... Im actually a good guy. She just seen my pants below my waist and felt the need to embarass me.....dnt know who hurt her in the past who used to sag but durn...hop off my jizzock! I do apologize for the public indecency, but to hell with her inconsiderate actions...it was just a bit incovenient for me to stop and hold up everyone else for the sake of my undies being exposed......I apologize though....That wasnt Jeff.

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?