Thursday, July 23, 2009

. . .What an Experience!



Wow...I must last week was the best week of my life. i realized just how balanced I am. I thank God for that.




Last week I ventured off to Boston for the North American Junior Achievement Company of the Year Competition to represent my company; Project My World. Here I learned the power of networking, the spirit of business competition, and the importance of team pride and unity in a company. I also took home with me a few very important tools that will help me thrive in the business world; presentation skills, knowing how to selling your company, and a laptop! It was truly the best experience in the world. not only was that amazing, I got a preview to college life. As we were staying the dorms of Northeastern University, we acted like we were college students. That's right, business professionals by day...party animals by night! We had a butt load of fun! [stories will not be shared here]









Only to top my experience, i must credit Boston for being such a kick ass city! I loved it there! The atmosphere was young and lively. With Harvard, MIT, Boston College, Northeastern University and other smaller colleges there....you were in the mist of an auspicious coalescence. Boston also has alot of history. It sparked something in me when i visited the Holocaust Memorial. Boston has been slept on.....not to mention its BEAN TOWN!! Sounds like a home for me!! [esoteric joke]








All in all this experience was enlightening, benefiting, and rewarding. I loved the experience but more importantly I love my company. One World. One Bag. Project My World!
Awards as Follows:
  1. 1st Place- Smile
  2. 2nd Place- Jump
  3. 3rd Place- Magnetic Kits
  4. HP Ronsponsible Business -Project My World
  5. Fed Ex Global - Jump

1 ppl talkin' to me:

Bunmi said...

Lucky! Glad to see your dream's first stages :D
~*BuNmI*~

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?