Sunday, July 05, 2009

Look at it. . . . What do you see?


I see.....
Cultivation

I see....
Someone taking their future into thier own hands. They have planted the seed to get where they need to be..all they have to fo now is nourish it until it has reached full blossom. Thats when the aesthetics show and the beauty uplifts its surroundings

I see...
Someone trying to control thier destination but so many distractions and attempting to hender the attainment of that persons success. But through it all...that person wears a War Bonnett....for thy are a warrior and chief of their destiny.

I see...
People supporting the cultivation of this dream.

I see....
This ugly duckling becoming an exquisite swan....soon to be praised by its supportes, peers, and disdainers...

I see....
Fruition. . . .Progress....Perseverance

What do you see??

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?