Monday, July 27, 2009

I am not a trombone. . .


I find it hard to respect such a female

I told you I had a girl, but do you think you gave a hell

You thought you could impinge into my morals and rewire them

Thought you were bad enough for me to hire ya-on my team

A playa so flashy and serene

Coulda had my "balls in overtime" if I allowed ya to do ya thing

But sweetheart I am the american dream

And you woundnt cross my mind even If I were asleep

You thought we could get together and I wont utter a peep

I dnt even have a twitter but if I did you wouldnt get a tweet

So look here sweet-heart

Youre morals are as stinchy as a sweet fart

Sounds good but damn it'll hit ya hard!

So go on...and leave me alone

I am not a trombone

You cant blow me to hear my relaxing moans

Try getting some standards of your own

Youre a pathogenic parasite just looking for a home

So next time in aisle 7...

Ill think of you as I replace "off!"

. . . with my cologne

God Bless.....





I wrote this piece from a previous experience. People just cant respect my maturation. I do have morals and im not compromising them for anyones satisfaction. I am who I am...either wait for me or get ghost. See ya Casper.

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?