Thursday, July 16, 2009

Flight 279 Seat 28D[ream]


So im on Board. . . Flight 279...Seat 28-D...Im a blogger ..so Ive had a few trajectory epiphanies. Sitting here on this fight is pretty cool. But it seems if you dont have a nice book to read or a laptop to intertwine with other users on this free Airtran Wi-Fi...you sleep. But why do people sleep to waste time? . . . Maybe its to create dreams that engender profound epiphanies.....What if our dreams...conscious, sub-concious, or even unconcious...create our deepest thoughts and when we wake up ...some point in time that day we revisit that dream and dig deeper into the insightwe gained from it??....With that in mind I wonder...What makes one dream?? [Besides sleep of coarse...but there is day dreaming =) ]


Is there certain chemicals that go off in your head that mix a certain way to create certain types of dreams? Is there a substance that you encountered before going off to sleep that makes certain types of dreams? Does the amount of chemicals that are mixing make you dream longer? Why do we have multiple dreams? Does dreaming stimulate somthing on your body physically? ...besides wet dreams. . . . . Is it posible not to dream? CAn dreams be controlling us? Could they be bringing those ideas to our mindsets that are compelling that we venture out and attempt to be=ring those dreams to fruition? What if those dreams are Greek Gods or Spirits??...........iMUST...blog abut this one....I will stop here....but know this is TBC (to be continued)....shouts out to Bunmi

1 ppl talkin' to me:

Bunmi said...

Dreams...what a freaking 'coincidence'...a few months ago, I decided to read a book. 'Dream Power for teens' I know,I know sounds rather...idk.lol Little did I know, this book had great insight. I have started recording my dreams, I don't know if you do, but you will be surprised at how much this helps. You have to keep your dream journal near you so you can record all the fleeting memories.

Dreaming is like your subconscious playing a movie for you. It can be scary, embarrassing, confusing...but could open doors to finding answers...so listen carefully (and certain people&images&ideas don't appear in them for no reason)

I'm an extreme daydreamer.
I remember when I was younger (a few years back) I was obsessed with the notion of dreaming. I loved going to sleep b/c I could dream. Later on finding out I knew how to 'incubate' my dreams. (http://www.creativethinkingwith.com/Dream-Incubation.html)
(We should try mutual dreaming and see if it works)

But yea...'conversation tbc' like you said before.

~*BuNmI*~

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?