Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ode to my first lady. . .




I like to think of myself as the ambassador of my intellect. The pope of my practices. Even the President of my future. . . promising success. But I was once told that behind every great man stands a great woman, but i dont agree wholly. Sure enough I thank you babe for your support. I appreciate that First Lady, but i will not let you walk behind me. For you are the reason I am what I am today..intellectually...morally...and in part-physically. So why would I walk in front of a woman like that. Instead I shall walk behind you. Step by step...breath by breath...one in one. You be the leader...Ill play the follower. I've never known a girl that could keep me interested in her for this long. 7 months....smh...got damn. To think what it would take for most to get here, it didnt even take us.

Usually it would take frequent fights and great sex acts to come this far. Usually if a couple got in fights all the time but remained through itall showed that they would struggle together. To persevere through the downs and appreciate the ups. Thus made them attached to each other cause they know not too many people would be willing to take on their superflous bullshit.

Usually it would it take a couple hell affection,romance, and great sex to come this far....But Ive had all but one with you...sex. And to be honest babe...I dont want it! Not having it this long shows me a new side of me that I didnt even know I had. A side thats more in tune with what your opinions, views and insights are rather than your riding, moans, and ability to make me have an orgasm. I love that about you!! Lets keep pushing it off...I respect you for it...but care for you more. Amber you are my one and only. My Sun and moon. My night and day.....the essentials of life, Ive never turned down hella chicks for you...why? Not only for the sake of our relationship but becuase your unparallel. No one can match up you....and for that...i will always be here babe. ......always..... =*

3 ppl talkin' to me:

Oatmeal Pies & Lollipops said...

UGH!!! your blog is soo damn intimidating...ah welp!
sooo this first lady sounds like another way of saying yo main chick....hmmm LOL
But thanks babe...I really appreciate it, and everything else you do :D
And ummm...I kinda expected to see this on Oatmeal Pies &Lollipops :/
but nevertheless still cool!
I FAKE LUV U SHAWDA!!! lol

KimBee said...

awwwwwwwww. :)

Anonymous said...

very interesting... Wow never knew how strong you felt about her. Now understand a little more about why you are the way you are now.

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?