Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Dear Mama,



Sorry Ma.


I have been equivocating my curfew with my my mom and gmom for sometime now. I feel like after all my hard work this year I deserve to relax and enjoy myself with out any burdens! Let alone this will only last 3 more weeks...Hell Ill be in college in the fall and you wont be able toshadow me ther. Let me be a big boy! You feel me???.....You shouldn't.


After reading an aricle that James Ewers wrote in Crisis Magazine I've come to an opposite conclusion. All this time I have been trying to get them to see my point, but it was never my point that should have been understood in the first place. I should have just been obedient instead of rebelling becuase all it did was exacerbate the situation. Even when my mom was sick, I was too cynically concerned about my point to give her the attention that she needed. Dont get me wrong I cared for my Ma cuz I love her dearly....but not as much as I should have. I cant continue to be knuckle-headed...especially cause I have 4 little ones watching my every move. I gotta step up.


To see my cousin Toyia go through all the bullshit she goes through with her older sis and her mom...i cant do anything but smh and wonder how. She remains humble trhrough all the parental constituted adversity and still walks around ith a smile. So if she can do it (and shes a good ass girl) Then I can do it.



......Sorry Ma =/





0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?