Friday, December 18, 2009

A+



Just got my grades...and I must say, I'm ecstatic!! The week before I moved into Sameul T. Graves Hall (Morehouse College), I wrote out my goals. The most significant one was to maintain a GPA of 3.7 or higher. I took the standpoint of the classroom being a war zone. Me vs. the teachers. I was definitely outnumbered. The first couple of weeks I was losing the war. Frequent failure is all I encountered. There was many times I went back to my room crying, boo hoo crying. There was too much pressure on me to fail. I grinded harder and harder. I pulled my grades up significantly, but I needed As; it all came down to finals. I felt like I did okay on my finals: High Bs if not Low As, but I know I wasnt gonna get the GPA I was shootin for. No too long ago I took a peak at my grades and I hit 4.0 shawty!! I can honestly say I feel like somebody right about now!! =)

3 ppl talkin' to me:

Dr.Quest said...

Congratulations sir...I smell a valedictorian!!
"Successful people are simply those with successful habits."Brian Tracy

With that said keep it up.

Supastarrr said...

Congrats!
Keep up the good work =)

Kierra Jackson said...

Congrats!!! Everybody steppin it up in college :)

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?