Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Must I shed light on weakass dudes again...smh


I work on the sound ministry at church. Today while I was in the booth, I began to text my friend- Brooke Bowman. I told the guy who was working the boards yesterday that I couldn't live with a players instinct anymore; i'm committed to one girl. Judging from the brief dialogue we shared, it became apparent that he didnt digest shit I told him.

[he leaned over to see that I was texting a girl]

Earl- Thats ya wifey.

Me- Nah bruh, just a cool ass friend.

Earl - Oh...thats what ya say now.

Me- Dead Ass bruh. . . This aint my girlfriend I told you about.

Earl - you'll have both of them soon


What the hell is wrong with just having one girl now a days. Of course it unconventional, but why can it be plausible? As I mentioned in a recent post, having many females does one no justice. Instead it exploits extreme weakness. When a male possesses a variety of females at one time, more often than not he isn't with them for their personality; he is with them for their pussy. This gives that dude a sense of manhood for 3 reasons:
  1. He has let the media define his masculinity
    Check out Byron Hurt's movie: Hip Hop:Beyond Beats and Rhymes

  2. He feels sex will not only give him pleasure but also power over this female he is using
    Check out the "its a dick thing" chapter in bell hook's book: We Real Cool

  3. He wants to be able to tell his boys about how many girls he has screwed to gain respect.
    "Dudes don't use females to get closer to females but rather to get closer to 'their boys'" ~Micheal Eric Dyson.
This shows that dudes are only weak when they do this. It shows they cant define themselves or find other mediums to gain power and respect. I have left these childish games alone. I like kicking it with females. I feel a lot more comfortable with females for many more reasons than I do with males. I honestly feel females are gonna take over the world very soon; so I guess you can call what im doing is networking. Females are cool fellas. I dont think they dont eed to be used, unless of you guys have something very unique going on. Instead lets form alliances iwth these females. Ya know what they say...If ya cant beat them, play with them. =/



4 ppl talkin' to me:

driChula said...

OMG i love you jeff:)...you have grown up soo fast! And there's nothing wrong with having one girl. its cute and cuts down on drama..and that We Real Cool Book is the ish BTW

'Kalos' said...

Lol Dri its mutual =)...have u read it???

Geralynn said...

you are very rite about having one girl. there is nothing wrong with that at all. In fact I wish more dudes thought that way, then the amount of females who feel like they have to degrade themselves would decrease. they would be able to be confident that their intelligence would be enough to win a guy and the size of their boobs or asses.

'Kalos' said...

YES!!!! Thank YOu Geralynn!! Exactly what I would have sed...great minds think alike!

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?