Friday, December 11, 2009

Dangerous Negro. . .My type of ish

Many times I have sat in the barbershop and old folks are arguing about how the youth right now are useless. How we are ruining everything they have worked hard to accomplish and to an extent, I agree. However I must always play the devil's advocate and ask whos fault is it that we are this way. I bring up so many points that its impossible for them to refute...but I do blame hip hop and the missuse of its power for the way Black Youth is. The Black Youth looks towards the media ,specifically HIp Hop,for direction and to see what cool is. Since they value social aceptance so much, they emulate these fictional lifestyles. I often times argue that if Hip Hop made positivity cool, the black youth would be where it is.

I recently found an amazing clothing line that supports my thesis; Its called Dangerous Negro. =)
Thanks to Ms. Dimples (Dope Blogger). . .I have a new fashion trend =)



3 ppl talkin' to me:

Miss Dimplez said...

Glad to know you digged it! =*]

Supastarrr said...

omg I LOVE these!
I most DEF have to get the educated black woman one

Rai Gee said...

OMG..i love them.. I own a few shirts and follow them. They're great.

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?