Thursday, December 24, 2009

This Christmas. . .


Christmas Time!! Ring a ling! [NOT] I am so not in the Christmas spirit...we don't even have a fuckin tree up in my house. No lights in the whole neighborhood and we have not been to one Christmas event...Santa can come have a threesome with me and my pillow because this Christmas is gonna be shitty. I think in an attempt to run away from this bullshit on tomorrow morning as well as calibrate my disposition with some happiness, I'm gonna do some community service. I love doing community service, esp. when I'm feeding the homeless. They smile so hard and show the sincerest, most genuine appreciation. Seeing their pearly whites will illuminate my holiday season and make me feel like my Christmas has been worth it. It will radiate my presences and boost my pride for for my deed so much that I will feel like I am surfing the rays of the sun while I hang 10 on my nimbus....yeah....Christmas will be great. =)

2 ppl talkin' to me:

Fashion Wh0re said...

Love the Picture...Merry Christmas And Have a Great New Years

Supastarrr said...

sounds like a great way to spend your Christmas. Hope you enjoyed it! I know it didn't feel like Christmas at all on this end either.

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?