Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Once Upon a Time. . .


Once upon a time their laid a boy. Insecure of his intelligence he kept a secret journal. This journal embodied the dissecting of many speeches, the expression of many theses and the preparation for many arguments. Though there wasn’t anything that needed to be confidential about that journal, this boy protected it with his all. He kept it in a fire-safe, black safe and hid the key in the cassette compartment of his father’s black vintage radio. Before he had cut enough grasses to work up forty dollars to buy this safe, he kept it in the storage bin with all his mother’s shoes she had planned to give away for an ongoing 7 years. This journal was this boy’s heart and his mind, If anyone was granted accessibility to this journal, they contained the key to his heart and the code to the chambers of his mind. However, the boy took a chance to promulgate this journal. He decided that all his future journal entries should be transmitted into posts on a blog. He hoped that no one would find his works but he had an innate desire to share them; he’d just never acknowledge it. As time passed the boy gained enough courage to release the sentiment of the security of his posts and decided to share but only with strangers. The feedback he was gaining from the strangers was very supportive. It built his pride and courage enough to serve as an encouragement to invite people he knew to enjoy it. And so he did….


That boy was me. I find that I have influenced many other people close to me to create blogs. That’s fine and I’m overly supportive, but I don’t think they take blogging to be as sacremental as it is to me. They commit to conversing on cyberspace creatively for a range of three to seven posts and quit. The problem with that is the type of quitting. Strategic quitting is permissible but reactive quitting is disdained. Reasons for quitting varies but most times it is in response to a stimulus that blogging has created. I don’t think that how lightly blogging is taken with people who rape the system is fair to people who actually have a passion for it. So please, If you don’t plan to commit to it, just leave it be.


. . .Check out my first post...I still get a kick out of it




Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?