Thursday, December 10, 2009

Great Times

Anybody who knows me, knows that business is my thing. Lately I have been networking with some highly respected individuals.

Art Hopkins, Me, Tal Frank
Last Wednesday I had the pleasure of being in the presence of both Art Hopkins (President of Macquarium) and Tal Frank (Vice President of Physician Loans). THese guys enlightened me so much. I have a new role model, Art Hopkins.



This previous Wednesday I was enjoying the company of Jovita Moore (Anchor of 5pm and 6pm WSB-TV news) and Jack Harris (President of Junior Achievement of Georgia).


Jack Harris, Me
While Jack and I had so much in common in terms of perspectives, personalities and aspirations, he made me much confident that I will attain my goal of being the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. He actually challenged me to rase them, He believes I am shooting for something thats beneath me....cool.

John Pruitt, Me, Jovita Moore
Jovita amazed me with prominence before I met her and shocked the hell out of me with presentation. Her reality matches the perception you would get from reading up on her. This is a phenomenal women. I would love for my wife to embody her traits.

2 ppl talkin' to me:

Supastarrr said...

One foot in the door. Keep up the hard work. It seems you have great role models.
&& thank you for the comments on my blog.

'Kalos' said...

Hey Thanks! Your blogs are dope...thank you for having posts worthy of comments lol

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?