Thursday, December 24, 2009

Stephen Covey's 7 Habits of highly effective people


I wrapped this book up in about a week. It offers such valuable insight and fundamental skill to attaining success. It teaches fundamental skills from thinking proactively, to becoming value centered, to enhancing your organizational skills and even touching a bit on your interpersonal skills. I have adopted some of his suggestions in my life I must say that It was already made a dramatic difference in my intrapersonal and interpersonal skills.

2 ppl talkin' to me:

tiff.renee said...

ahhh! brings back memories of my senior year in english..
my teacher talked about paradigms and win/win situations ALL YEAR!

but.. i do find myself using the concepts and stuff too

'Kalos' said...

Wait....yall read books in ur eng class?? lol We never did that!! lol....

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?