Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pretty Girls...

Look at me ....nervous and pathetic.

Earlier today I publicized a deep confession via facebook. I came out that pretty girls intimidate me. There has not been a time when I’ve encountered a pretty girl that I struggle to comfortable look her in her face. I always feel like I don’t meet her standards and I notice the smallest shortcomings about myself. My nails have dead cuticle skin surrounding them. The angle of the left side of my hairline is too high. The hue of my shirt is a little deeper than my shoes. Any- and everything becomes a concern. I know I am first judged by my outer appearance before I can regain some confidence with my inner appearance. I attempt to make my outer match my inner but that never works. In fact, I don’t even have enough clothes to dress how I would like to. So I constantly critique myself without consideration for what I do have. This only brings my esteem down more and results in me still not being able to get over it. I need some help with this….do you guys have any methods you use to get over this?

2 ppl talkin' to me:

zodiac said...

i don't know what it is about blogging but all i know is is that my blog is my diary that i don't mind sharing. i am committed to it 110%, i think it's beautiful that others appreciate my mind and i have the oprrotunity to appreciate theirs. blogging is a pretty cool thing, and it does piss me off (just a lil) when i click to see someone's blog and they haven't blogged for like eight months then apologize for it and continue not to blog..can you say "pointless waste of cyber-space?"

'Kalos' said...

EXXXXXXXXXXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?